(Dads) A Collection of Like-Minded Dads

 This entry was posted on Friday, February 1st, 2019 at 3:29 pm


Guys,

I don’t know about you, but being a Dad is hard…….at least for me.

One of the most consistent challenges that so many of the men I work with face, isolation. Whether due to a lack of effort (“I don’t need any help”), lack of know-how, lack of knowledge, or lack of whatever, so many men face the struggle of how to be a good Dad with limited resources.

I wanted to share a group that I believe provides so much support and guidance to like-minded Dads. I have provided a link below, check it out. If you would like more info, email Larry Hagner……..you can even let him know you found out about it here. I believe in what Larry is doing for so many men, and his group works hard to make a huge community, much smaller.

About

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(MEN) How Do I Become More Effective in the Everyday?

(ALL) Anxiety, I freaking hate it!