I Can’t

 This entry was posted on Thursday, October 11th, 2018 at 3:19 pm


I won’t let my kids say the statement “I can’t …….”. This comes from a place deep inside me, the place that ran from conflict, gave up when things got hard, and struggled with adversity. Ever since I started this with my kids, the reality is that it has put more onus on myself to also stick to that same discipline.

If you want to do something simple, in order to change an incredibly difficult mindset, take out “I can’t”. Your mind is an instrument and you can either choose to let it play you, or you can begin to take the steps to become a better player.

Today, when adversity strikes and you say to yourself, “I can’t……”, take some moments to recognize that your mind is playing you like a fiddle.

What are you going to do about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(MEN) How Do I Become More Effective in the Everyday?

(ALL) Anxiety, I freaking hate it!